- No Smoking, outside food or drinks are allowed.
- No loitering in the lobby or outside the theater. Once a guest has exited the theater they must purchase another ticket to re-enter the theater.
- Absolutely no cameras or video equipment are allowed. Video taping any feature is a federal offense and should be reported to the manager as soon as possible.
- Cell phones must be on silent and put away.
- No loud talking is allowed.
- Theater restrooms are for movie patrons only.
- No refunds on tickets. Rain checks may be given out only with the approval and Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of tickets and the right to search any bags belonging to patrons.
- No skateboards are allowed on Canal Place Cinema 7 property.
- Customers may be asked to present their ticket stub at anytime by Canal Place Cinema 7 staff
CPC7 AGE POLICY
No children under 2 are allowed in theaters.
Senior tickets are valid for adults 62+. Child tickets are 2-11 years. Children under the age of 17 require an accompanying parent or guardian (age 21 or older) to attend R rated movies. All R rated movies after 6PM will be sold as an Adult ticket. ID IS REQUIRED.
CANAL PLACE CINEMA 7 bears no responsibility for determining what movies are suitable for your minor child(ren), so you are strongly encouraged to review content before taking an underage child to an R rated movie.